Sales Account Executive Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
5985 Explorer Drive
Mississauga, ON L4W5K6, Canada
Company: FedEx Express Canada
Job Title: Sales Account Executive
Job Requisition Number: RC312156
Job Family: FXE-CAN: Account Executive - CP
Time Type: Full Time
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
5985 Explorer Drive
Mississauga, Ontario L4W5K6
If we’re going to work together, let us first introduce ourselves – because we are proud of our team at FedEx Express Canada. You know us as a global transportation company – and we’ve shipped some pretty interesting things over the years like part of the ship’s hull of the Titanic, a windmill, race cars, a helicopter, the shark from Jaws and a lot of panda bears who get their own chartered airplane!
So, let’s get started telling you why you might be the perfect fit for our team. If you are a positive, high energy person with experience in Sales, we have a great job for you!
We’re looking for a Sales Account Executive and we promise it’s a really fun role! You get to:
- Identify and execute on the sales and account strategy needed to embed FedEx's products and solutions and win new accounts for FedEx
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for FedEx's services
- You will grow revenue/execute on your business plan in coordination with other business units including Inside Sales, Airfreight, Trade Networks and Global Accounts.
This job might be for you if you:
- Thrive in a dynamic environment where you are comfortable working cross functionally in preparing and presenting proposals to maximize revenue and yield while selling the FedEx Canada portfolio of products
- Enjoy developing, preparing, and executing formal presentations that are tailored to meet our potential/existing customers' needs
And - we'd love if you’re really good at the below as well:
- Maintaining our sales force automation tool (iSELL) on all FedEx sales related activities up to and including 'customer profiles, sales pipeline, sales calls, reporting closes, etc.
- Coordinating frequent visits and developing clear and effective written proposals and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Researching and analyzing your territory’s sales potential, and determining the value of existing and prospective customers to the organization
So what do you need to do all of this? How about…
- Bachelor's Degree coupled with at least 2 years of successful previous experience as a sales representative consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- 1 - 3 years of business-to-business (B2B) experience
- Outstanding presentation skills, communication and rapport building capabilities
- Strong experience surrounding contracts/negotiation
Some awesome perks to working at FedEx:
- A competitive salary and incentives
- A progressive benefits programs, including health and dental coverage and pension plan
- A Career Investment Fund with up to $5k a year for programs or tuition reimbursement
- Strong Community Service programs including diverse volunteer, charity, and fundraising initiatives to give back to both local and global communities
- Discounted FedEx services, flights, hotels, entertainment and car rentals
- A fun and diverse team who voted FedEx a best employer and a great place to work (we aren’t just saying that, it’s actually true)
We don’t expect you to deliver any helicopters or pandas – but if you can deliver on this exciting job opportunity, please attach your updated resume when applying. We thank all applicants and we will contact you directly – by email, not by FedEx – if selected for an interview.
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver's abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered