Jr. Associate Auditor - Intern Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
7900 Legacy Drive
Plano, TX 75024, US
Company: FedEx Services
Job Title: Jr. Associate Auditor - Intern
Job Requisition Number: RC327023
Pay Type: Non-exempt
Plano, Texas 75024
Notice: This is a temporary internship position. Current FedEx employees are not eligible for this position.
- Under close supervision, contributes on worldwide integrated financial, operational, information system audits and special projects. This is a temporary intern position.
Job Specific Information:
Full-time temporary internship opportunity available in Plano, Texas starting in July 2021 and ending in December 2021.
Students must be actively enrolled in a degree program and maintain good academic standing.
- Assist in the performance of financial/operational/information systems audits and special projects.
- Assist in the preparation of formal reports and presentations of audit results for senior and executive management.
- Conduct interviews with all levels of personnel as required to complete audit assignments.
- Attend meetings with management to discuss audit issues and to develop action plans.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Should be a candidate for a Bachelor's (Junior or Senior, preferred) or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or a related field
- Should have an overall GPA of 3.0
- Preferably, a student should be available for full time employment 6-18 months after completion of internship
- Availability for up to 20-50% domestic travel
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated planning, organizing and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal, written)
- Experience using Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Resumes should include the following information:
- College address and permanent home address
- College telephone number and permanent home telephone number
- Overall GPA and major GPA
- Date of intended graduation
- High school graduate or equivalent. Current college student pursing a degree in accounting, finance, information systems or related field. Strong communication skills and analytical skills required.
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee, unless undue hardship or a direct threat would result from the accommodation. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.